Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tooth Extraction....Ugh...Ugh!! Not anymore

Now I am Priya minus a tooth.
But there is a sad story behind this. Lemme tell you what happened!!
Yesterday i went to my dentist, to extract one of ma teeth for orthodontic treatment.
It turned out to be one of ma worst and most embarrassing experiences .
The doctor gave an anesthesia injection in ma inner jaws only to make ma cheeks so swollen that it started lookin as if i was tryin to swallow an entire pumpkin!!

As i was asked to wait to get the full anesthetic effect , all eyes were on my cheeks.
Gosh...How long can i act as if i was not aware of ma swollen cheeks!!
To add to my embarrassments, one mother was telling her kid, "hey, if you are not obeyin ma words, i am gonna ask the doctor to make your cheeks look like that."
To cap it all,the kid immediately obeyed her mom, as if i was the worst creature in the world . Whoa!! My sister was not able to control her laughter, which of course added to my pains. Literally she was rolling on the floor laughing.
"Oh God!! How much time can i bear all these non sense!! "
At last my tooth was removed after five horrible minutes of the dentist hanging off my mouth with a forceps. Thank God!! It was all ova by yesterday .

Hereafter am not gonna remove any of ma teeth!! Not anymore..Had enough of embarrassments.......Yup.. I had it all yesterday...

No comments: