Sunday, December 7, 2008

NEW trial #1: Ringlets

Have been wishin for wearin a ringlet in ma ears for a long time.
Tried one in ma ears.....
the sample release of this month....
All kinds of nakkals and appreciations are accepted as comments....do post 'em.( especially for electrothunder guls..........cum on!! )

U know what??I have always felt that TN(except chennai) is not a place for new trials , for instance,
may be a new coloring for your tresses or
ear piercings or
may be a jean with a funky top (even if it is cent-percent decent)
is constantly being criticized on and the person who is having an interest on such stuffs are DEEMED-morons.
Its often painful to know that this pre-consumption is eating people's mind today. I have found that even some youngsters are no exception to this thought.

Hey you...if you have such thoughts in your mind..here it is for you
"Don always think those who are obsessed with trends are morons. There are pretty good ones who wanna have their tresses in purple or maroon tint, wanna have their ears pierced or wanna wear a casual cargo pants instead of a traditional churidhar. There are utter-bad ones who wear a tikka in their head.Don judge anyone by the way he/she looks"

P.S:
If you feel what I said is right, take ma words to your mind or let them crawl in ma blog. Here don't scold me.Yup....yup...I remember..I am neither a philosopher for shaping your thoughts nor an adviser to thrust your mind with my opinions.

2 comments:

abinesh said...

Your "Ringlets"(is that what they call??? i dont know :P) looks cool gal...

You were right about the new place for trails.... TN is definitely not the place... Although chennai is ok... I have been in coimbatore for 3 years for my college.. what amazes me is that i dont find any gal with trendy outfit anywhere in this city... too bad.... I guess you can set a new role model for trends... Keep it up!!!

S.S.Priya said...

s...u r 100 percent right priya...people don encourage such modern trends...they look upon us as though v have committed some gr8 mistake if v wear any of d trendsetting costumes...
d best way z to ignore such people comments and letz allow our feets to take ther own path tat it sets for themselvz...keep it up my trendy gurl...