Wednesday, April 1, 2009

VivA La MuSiCa.....Et ARR!!! Woot.. UHU

Hey, I'm still alive?!? It has been such a long time since I posted last and so much has happened!


1. Yuvvraaj was released
2. Ghajini was released
3. Slumdog Millionaire soundtrack was released
4. Connections released
5. ARR nominated for and wins first Critic's Choice Award
6. Delhi-6 was released
7. Nominated for and won first Golden Globe Award
8. Nominated for and won first BAFTA Award
9. Nominated for two Academy Awards
10. Performs on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno
11. ARR article in Rolling Stone magazine
12. Performs his two nominated songs at the Oscars ceremony
13. ARR wins two Oscars !
14. Performs on the Oprah Winfrey Show
15. Pussycat Dolls do a remix of the Oscar-winning song Jai Ho
16. ARR appears in an Akon music video titled Beautiful

The possibilities are unlimited! (I hope I did not miss anything in the list.)


Wanna blog about ARR the day he won Oscar..But was sorta busy..


I've been going through an emotional craze these past few months. There is simply too much to say and too much I have felt to document it all here.

Wanna write about this one stupo(Anitha) who go nuts about A.R.R...I wish I mus have seen her when she heard the happy news!!UHU....VIva la MuSiCa Et ARR!!I wish I mus have seen how being speechless is like..

A R Rahman, wherever you are, all I can do is shrug my shoulders and wonder how God ever gifted you, your music...
SimPly Fabulous..Words fail me if i wanna express how its like to think about ARR and his acheievements

3 comments:

Unknown said...

enna busy ah!!!! hmm ellaam neram thaan

Gracelyne said...

emotional craze ??? :o
anyway,
welcome back!!

Gracelyne said...

Hey,
get back on track.College is over na!! :-)